**New ** Prince Charmings

Addie - Age - 6 Years
Clara - Age - 7 Weeks

"Okay sugar, what do you think we should do today?" Sharna asked Addie. She was watching the girls while Maks and Peta took a mini break which actually meant they were going to buy groceries and get lunch.

"We can't go anywhere can we, because we have Clara?" Addie asked as she bounced from foot to foot in front of her aunt.

"Umm, we can probably walk to the park. It's not too far and Momma said she just fed Clara so she should be happy for a bit."

"Okay! Can I take my scooter beside the stroller?" Addie asked. She had gotten a scooter from Sam and Lana for her birthday this year and the week before they left, she had mastered riding it alone.

"Yes, as long as you promise to stay right with me and you have to wear your helmet and pads okay?"

"Okay, can I go get them?" Addie asked.

"Yes, go ahead and get them but I don't want you going out the door without me. So just gather everything and then wait for me by the door okay. I'm going to change Clara and throw some things in her diaper bag for her alright. I'll grab you a water in case you get thirsty. You and I are going to have lunch when we come back, sound good?"

"Yup! I can put my pads on too right? I just can't go outside."

"Exactly sugar. Thank you." Sharna said as she went and grabbed a few things for Clara in case she got upset at the park. Sharna figured it wouldn't be too busy since it was early afternoon so Clara should be fine as far as too many people around. She had heard about her poor little niece's rough experience at Universal and the days following.

"I'm by the door Aunt Sharna!" Addie's tiny voice yelled up to her aunt letting her know where she was.

"Perfect, Clara and I will be down in a second." Sharna responded laying Clara down on her changing table so that she could change her. Her niece left out a grunt at being away from her aunt. Sharna laughed, Clara was already so much like Addie in regards to wanting to be with someone as much as possible.

"It's okay Clara Lou, I'm gonna cuddle you here again in a minute. We're going to go on an adventure to the park with your sister. I'm not thinking you're going to do much but maybe we'll swing for a little bit because we know you like that lots. Then it'll be nap time and time for Momma and Papa to come back okay?" Sharna said as she snapped Clara's onesie up. It was one she had gotten her. It was white and gray striped on the top with a mint and white polka dot attached ruffle skirt. They headed downstairs to find Addie then.

"I did it!" Addie exclaimed smiling at her aunt when she appeared in the doorway. She was dressed in an outfit her aunt had bought her as well. She had denim colored sailor shorts with a light pink top that had ballerinas all over it.

"You did miss! Good job, can I just check and make sure they are tight enough sugar?"

"Yup! We don't want them to fall off me." Addie said giggling as she held her aunts shoulder while Sharna checked her Disney knee pads to make sure they weren't going to fall off her tiny niece.

"You did perfect! You ready?"

"I am. I just have to get my scooter. It's next to Clara's stroller in the garage." Addie said.

"Alright, let's head that way." Sharna said letting Addie lead the way. She got Clara situated in her stroller and strapped her in, talking to her the whole time. She wasn't pleased but Sharna knew from experience once they got moving, she'd be okay. Addie took a spin around the driveway making sure she was good to go while Sharna put the garage door down and put the key code in to lock everything up.