Date Day

Addie - 6 Years
Clara - 5 weeks

"Uncle Sam, Uncle Sam?" Addie said softly early the one morning.

"Yeah sweet girl, what's wrong?" Sam asked sleepily.

"It's our special day!" She announced happily.

"Ohhh my goodness, it is! How excited are you?" Sam said pulling her up into the bed.

"Super excited! Especially now that we get the whole entire day." Addie said turning her voice down to a whisper once she saw Lana was still sleeping.

"'Me too, so you're positive that's what you want to do? The water park, dinner, and a movie right?" Sam asked as she snuggled into him.

"Yes please, if we still can?" She said yawning.

"We definitely can. We're excited too." Sam said as he pressed a kiss to her head.

"Miss Addie?" Lana's sleep laced voice echoed over husband.

"Whoops, sorry Aunt Lana. I was excited. I didn't mean to wake you up yet. It's early."

"It's okay, you can fix it if you give me snuggles too."

"I can handle that." Addie said as she climbed over her uncle and snuggled into her aunt. Sam turned and looked at them smiling. They both fell back to sleep almost immediately.

'We have Addie.' Sam texted to Peta just incase they gor up early and were looking her. He then set his phone on the night stand and drifted off next to his girls.

********************************************

A few hours later everyone was up and had breakfast. Peta was helping Addie get ready for the day. They needed to pack a bag with some clothes changes as well as some other things since they were going to be gone for the day.

"Okay sweet pea we need to find you an outfit to wear now, a swimsuit, a towel, an outfit for later, and jammies." Peta said as she thought about all she'd need for the day.

"Swimsuit first!" Addie said happily.

"Okay, pick a one piece for today. Sometimes when you ride the slides it's easier okay?" Sam and Lana were taking her to Six Flags Hurricane Harbor. After Clara's whole meltdown, they decided to switch the date night to a date day that way Maks and Peta could spend a day focusing on their tiny one. And Addie was so excited about the day that she didn't even mind that Clara was getting alone time with her parents.

"This one??" Addie said holding up a light mint green suit with pink polka dots and ruffles.

"Perfect. Now the other things." Peta said as she took the bathing suit and laid it on the bed.

"Can I wear this for dinner?" Addie said holding up a slightly fancier sundress. It was teal with a light tulle layover over the bottom. There was also some lace accents across the top.

"Baby, I don't think you're going anywhere fancy."

"I know but it's just cute. Please momma? I promise I won't get it dirty." Addie said as she hugged the dress to her. Peta laughed before nodding her head as Addie eeped in excitement.

"Okay, jammies."

"Easy." Addie said turning around with her current favorite jammies. The top was white and said here's the scoop, I'm cute. The bottoms were rainbow striped to match the lettering of the top. Peta laughed thinking she should have known. The second those pajamas were clean those were the ones Addie would pick at night.

"Clothes for now."

"Can I wear them over my swimsuit?"

"Sure." Peta said knowing that Addie was trying to coordinate. She turned around and began to search through her closer until she found a dark royal blue top that said we all dream for ice cream which she matches with a pair of soft teal shorts. She turned around and Peta nodded her approval.