School Days Part 2

Addie – Age – 6 Years
Clara – Age – 11 Weeks

The ending is for Miss dance10addison (Ps. Don't worry I want to explore them some more yet!)

"Okay sweet pea, are you ready?" Peta asked Addie after she finished doing her hair.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" Addie said bouncing happily. Today was her date day with Maks & Peta and Sharna was keeping Clara with Noah until they met up later at the park for a picnic & playing.

"Okay, can you get your shoes and meet me downstairs? I just heard Aunt Sharna come in."

"Yay!" Addie said as she skipped out of the room.

"Hey babe!" Peta said coming down the stairs. She took a second look at her best friend when she saw her pale complexion and sunken in eyes.

"Hey." Sharna said moving to hug Peta.

"You okay babe?" Peta said pulling back just enough to look at her friend.

"Yeah, I just had a rough night. I think whatever we ate for dinner didn't sit well. I've been up and yeah...." She said trailing off.

"Are you sure you're okay with doing this?" Peta said concerned.

"Yeah, yeah, Miss Clara is easy and it's been awhile since I've gotten sick. And I have my helper." Sharna said looking over her shoulder at Noah walking in the door.

"Mr. Noah!!!!!" Addie said shrieking at the man walking into the house. She ran for him and he caught her easily in a bear hug.

"Hi Miss Addie!" He said walking over to Peta and Sharna with the giggling 6 year old.

"Hey, what about me?" Sharna said looking at her niece with her hands on her hips.

"Hi Aunt Sharna! Are you excited for our picnic later?" Addie said leaning over to hug her aunt tightly while staying with Noah.

"Are you sure you're okay Shar?" Peta said still not convinced.

"Yup, positive."

"I'm going to make her rest P." Noah confirmed looking at his girl.

"Thanks Noah, Shar, you know Clara's schedule right?" Peta asked as her husband appeared with her other daughter.

"Yup, we're good. And we'll meet you guys at 6 in the park right? You guys are bringing dinner, we are just in charge of us, Clara, & the blanket."

"Yeah, we got dinner. And you call if you need something?"

"We're good P. Go enjoy Addie day." Sharna said winking at her niece as she stole Clara from Maks.

"Yeah Momma, aren't you excited?"

"Oh I definitely am baby, I get a day with my favorite sweet pea and we get to go shopping!" Peta said tickling her daughter.

"Shopping!" Addie said triumphantly.

"Oh boy, we've created a monster." Maks said as all adults laughed. They all said their goodbyes and headed out to do Addie's school shopping.

"Momma, where are we going to school shop?" Addie asked from her booster seat in the back.

"Well, you have two choices, we can go to the grove or Fashion Island."

"Fashion Island!" Addie said remembering the carousel at the beautiful shopping district in Newport Beach and the beautiful fountains that she could play in.