Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo

"Papa, Papa, Papa!" Maks felt a tiny hand pulling at him early at few mornings into their Disney trip.

"Addie girl." He mumbled through his sleepiness as he felt Peta groan slightly and press into his back further.

"It's Sophie day and Aunt Kelly and Uncle Val. We have to go soon!" Addie said as she hopped back and forth from foot to foot beside her Papa's side of the bed.

"Baby it's still super early." Maks said as he looked at his daughter out of one eye.

"But the sun is up! Momma said we go to Breakfast with Minnie super early and then it's Princess day with Sophie! Papa! We can't be late!" She rambled on and on. Peta laughed into Maks's back at her daughter's excitement.

"Okay okay, we're up." Maks said as he got out of the bed. He looked at the clock and groaned inwardly when he saw that it was 6:15. The last time he checked Breakfast with Minnie wasn't for another 2 hours.

"We do all have to get ready." Peta said as she saw where her husbands eyes were.

"I know, it's just early. I'm going to go shower, and then I'll deal with miss energy ball while you do." He laughed as he leaned down to kiss Peta good morning.

"Thanks handsome, good morning." Peta said as he headed into the shower.

"Momma! How much longer?" Addie asked as she bounced into the bed with Peta.

"We all have to get ready sweet pea and then we'll go over to the Plaza Inn where we'll meet and have breakfast with Minnie. We still have a little while before we go over okay? Do you want to get ready now or later?"

"Now please please."

"That's fine, but once we get you in your dress and do your hair for Breakfast with Minnie then you have to sit still and not bounce around okay? I'm sure Papa will watch a cartoon with you while Momma get's ready."

"Okay! I'll be good Momma." She said snuggling up to Peta and giving her a kiss.

"Alright, so we're wearing your purple dress right? Cause you don't want to pick a princess dress later right? Well you're picking one but you aren't wearing it right?"

"Right momma, I still wanna do like you said and just wear my dress and then keep the other dress for later. That's still okay right?"

"Yes that's still okay baby. How do you want your hair this morning? They'll change it when we go to the princess place but for meeting everyone else this morning how do you want it?"

"Can you fishtail braid it on the side please?" Peta smiled at Addie's request. They had just learned how to do the fishtail braid a few weeks ago and she now said it and asked for it with purpose.

"I can do that baby. Let's do your hair first and then we'll get you dressed okay?" Addie nodded and Peta took her over to the couch in their room and settled her on the arm and began her hair. She finished it quickly and sprayed it down with a little bit of hairspray to hold it in. Then she tied a purple bow at the end of the braid that would match her dress.

"Ohhhh Momma! I love it! Thank you!" Addie said happily as Peta let her see her hair.

"You're welcome. I hear Papa is done in the shower so let's get you dressed so Momma can shower and get ready okay? I brought you legging shorts to wear under your dress okay?"

"But Momma, then it'll ruin my dress! We don't wear shorts under our dresses!" Addie said getting slightly upset.

"Whoa whoa, you won't be able to see them. It's just for if someone picks you up or we ride any rides."