Coming Soon Adeline Jane Chmerkovskiy

"Are you sure we're going to have all this done by Saturday?" Peta asked as she sorted the pieces that came out of the box for the changing table. They had slowly started to do the room. They had painted the day after they ordered everything and let the room air out. And now they were slowly building the furniture and figuring out how to set everything up. They had done the crib earlier that morning and now they were working on the changing table.

"Yes babe, I think we'll be good. I promise. We have 3 days left right?"

"Yeah, well more like 2 and a half. We can't have Saturday cause we'll have to get everything ready for the cookout." She said as she stretched her back out.

"Okay, so we have this, the dresser, the rocker, and the little things. I think we'll be okay, but how about we see how putting this together goes. If it goes okay and you're feeling okay we can do the dresser. That way we just need to paint the drawer fronts tomorrow. And the rocker should be here then and we can maybe do that tomorrow night."

"Okay, I'm sorry I'm being spastic about this." She said looking at him meekly.

"Babe it's okay. I know you just want it to be perfect and look great and everything. I get it. I do too. I just don't want you to worry." He said kneeling down to kiss her.

"I know handsome. I appreciate it." She said smiling at him before reaching for the instructions. They got to work and got the changing table together quickly and decided to do the dresser too. It eased Peta's nerves just a little bit when they got that done as well.

They spent the next day doing exactly as Maks said, painting the dresser and putting the rocker together. Friday came and it was time for the finishing touches, putting it all together and organizing the room. After some moving around, they finally decided on a set up of the furniture and began to put the decor. Maks worked on hanging the tassels while Peta made up the crib. He had tried to have her sit and watch but she wasn't having any of it. They finished both of their tasks and Maks got ready to hang the name sign.

"Okay so above the tassels?" He said as he looked back at his wife who was standing back as she looked.

"Can you put it up there?" She asked as he nodded and lifted the frame up to where they would hang it. "I don't know, do you think it looks weird up there?

"No, I mean, it does with the tassels as they are but what if I made them come up a few times so they are kinda wavy as opposed to just hanging there?" He said as he closed his eyes and thought.

"Yeah, that could be better. I mean right now it just looks like we didn't know what to do with the tassels."

"I agree, hold on, let me fix those and we'll see what it looks like then." Maks said as he made the tassels swoop up 3 times in the middle giving them some waves. He then held the frame back up and looked back at Peta.

"That looks much better." She said nodding her approval. He tacked it up as she went to find the frame with the button A in it. Maks forgot he had a hidden surprise but remembered when he heard his wife's gasp.

"Oh Maks." She said as her eyes instantly filled with tears. She was holding the "Love You To The Moon and Back" picture.

"You weren't supposed to see that yet, it was a surprise." He said as he moved to stand next to her.

"But Maks.." She whispered as she looked up at him.

"I got it when you fell asleep the other night. I wanted Addie to know that no matter where we were or what was going on how much we love her. Just like I wanted that with you. Do you like it?"