Pillow fights - Cody x reader

Setting: Cody's place

You and Cody were at his place, after you stayed the night over. You were up all night watching movies, so you both were exhausted. You woke up first, and to your dismay, Cody was still sleeping. 

"Cody, wake up." You whispered, trying to shake Cody awake. 

Cody groaned, burying his face further into the covers. "No, go away."

You pouted. "But Cody, it's almost the afternoon and you haven't gotten up yet. Get up." 

Cody ignored you and continued to drift back to sleep. You sighed, then looked at the time, seeing it was already 12:00pm. You knew this was going to mess up his sleep schedule. 

Getting an idea, you decided to smack him with a pillow. You didn't intend to harm him, but to wake him. 

You grabbed the fluffiest pillow on the bed, then hit Cody lightly with it. Cody groaned, then sat up, rubbing his eyes. He glared at you, feeling confused. 

"What did you do that for?" He asked, stretching his arms. 

You shrugged, "Just wanted you to wake up." You smacked him again with the pillow, then laughed, "Also, I thought it would fun."

Cody smirked, then quickly grabbed his pillow he was sleeping on, "It's on!"

You and Cody began smacking each other with the pillows, with both of your laughter filling the room. You playfully backed away, then when he looked away, you climbed on top of him, smacking him even more. Cody was surprised at your bold move, but found it hilarious. 

"You weirdo!" Cody laughed, then pulled you closer to him. He held you tightly, making you lay comfortably on top of him. 

"I'm not done!" You whined, attempting to smack him again. 

Cody interrupted you with a kiss, then you relaxed in his arms, closing your eyes and kissing him back. You smiled into the kiss, feeling your energy die down. 

After you pulled away, Cody smirked, then laid beside you on the bed. "You're so stupid sometimes, but I love you."

"I love you too." You chuckled, playing with his hair. 

Total Drama scenarios [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara