Ice cream date - Cody x trans!reader FLUFF

Hi! I forgot who requested this and I don't have the screenshot or the requested gender (so I made this GN). :( This was one of the older requests that wasn't submitted on the request page before I made that a rule, so it's okay!

Setting: Ice cream parlor
-

You and Cody sat across from each other at the ice cream parlor, and found a spot at a small table near the window. The sun was about to set and It was a special day for you because you and Cody were celebrating your anniversary since your transition. To mark the occasion, you and Cody decided to indulge in some delicious ice cream.

The scent of freshly made waffle cones filled you with nostalgia and made your mouth water. You both ordered your favorite flavors. Cody held a scoop of creamy vanilla ice cream on a cone, while you ordered (Favorite flavor).

As you chatted and laughed, Cody couldn't resist playfully offering a taste of his vanilla ice cream to you. You giggled and accepted the offer, opening your mouth as Cody carefully placed the spoonful of sweetness on her tongue.

"It's good, right?" Cody chuckled, and you nodded as he began feeding you more.

You smirked, deciding to return the favor. You dipped your spoon into your tub of ice cream, holding it towards Cody's mouth. "Open wide."

Cody tasted the ice cream and closed his lips, "Mmm!"

You giggled, feeling your heart swell. You decided to thank Cody for sticking by you through the rough years. "Cody, I'm really thankful for your never ending support."

"Of course, Y/N. I love you." Cody told you, sincerely.

Cody had always been a caring and understanding partner to you. He admired your strength and courage throughout your journey, and your bond with each other had only grown stronger with time.

You and Cody didn't let the outside world's opinions affect your relationship and were comfortable in your own skin, supporting each other wholeheartedly.

As you finished your ice creams, you and Cody reflected on how far you had come together and felt grateful to have found each other, knowing that your love was built on trust, understanding, and acceptance.

After finishing your ice creams, Cody reached out and took your hand in his, intertwining his fingers with yours. "You know you're the most beautiful woman/man in the world, right?"

You blushed, unable to control your smile. "Whatever, Cody."

"No, I'm serious, Y/N. You're beautiful inside and out. Your resilience, your strength, determined, and everything else about you - you're beautiful. I couldn't be more proud to have you as my girl/boyfriend."

You smiled, feeling a comfortable warmth in your chest. "That really means a lot to me, Cody."

"And I mean it." Cody said, kissing your hands. "I'll remind you that everyday."