Blankets - Sammy x reader

Requested by: HyenaLover2630

Setting: Your house 

Everything was just overwhelming today. You had a lot of deadlines at school to meet, there was tension in your friend group, and you doubted yourself more than ever. You couldn't sleep last night, and you're still stressed out from everything that happened.

As you stood in the doorway, as you and Sammy walked in, your breathing became rapid and shallow, and you froze in your tracks. 

Sammy noticed your distress, then gently led you to the couch, whispering that she was right here with you and that she loved you. She held you tightly, continuing to whisper comforting words into your ear. 

Sammy knew blankets calmed you down, so she stood up, then quickly went into your room to get a bunch of blankets. She gave you the blankets, then snuggled under the blankets with you then began humming a tune, providing a soothing rythm into the air. 

You relaxed into the blankets, smiling at the comforting scent it carried, fresh from the laundry. Your breathing began to be steady, and the tension in your body started to ease. Sammy embraced you tighter, rubbing circles into your back. 

"Thank you." You spoke softly, holding her close to you. 

Sammy kissed your cheek and whispered, affectionately, "You are strong and beautiful, Y/N. We'll face whatever comes together, always."

You and Sammy stayed like that for the next hour, holding each other close and talking about everything that's been bothering you both. You knew things couldn't magically be fixed overnight, but you knew that with Sammy, you could face anything together.