Comfort and chocolate - Sammy x reader

Hello! Whoever requested this didn't submit it on the request page, and I also lost the screenshot of who requested this.  :( This request was made before I made the request page a requirement. (I hope this helps people understand why I require the request page now)

You sat on your couch, waiting anxiously for Sammy, your girlfriend, to arrive. Sammy's home life had always been a source of concern for you. Her twin sister, Amy took pleasure from hurting her emotionally, while their mother turned a blind eye to the abuse. It broke your heart to see Sammy suffer, but you were determined to provide her with a safe haven.

As the doorbell rang, you immediately got up and opened the door, revealing Sammy standing there with a sad smile. Her eyes looked tired, and her shoulders slumped with the weight of her troubles. Without saying anything, you pulled her into a tight embrace, enveloping her in warmth and comfort.

"It's so bad, Y/N. I can't take it anymore." Sammy cried, clinging onto you.

You stroked her hair, whispering, "It's going to be okay, Sammy. We'll figure this out."

She buried her face into the crook of your neck, and you held her gently, stroking her hair and whispering soothing words of reassurance.

You led Sammy to the living room, surprising her with a tray of chocolates on the coffee table. You knew that chocolate had a way of lifting her spirits, at least temporarily since it was her favorite.

You settled down on the couch, Sammy leaning against your side. You picked up a piece of chocolate and held it out to her, a small smile playing on your lips. "These are your favorite, right?"

Sammy's eyes brightened, and a faint smile appeared on her lips. She took the chocolate from your hand, enjoying its sweet taste. It was a small gesture, but in that moment, it was a symbol of your love and care for her.

You continued to shower Sammy with affection, offering her a safe space where she could forget her troubles, if only for a little while. You wrapped her in a blanket, holding her gently, as the two of you watched a feel good movie together.

Sammy found solace and peace in your arms and the weight of her difficult home life seemed to fade away, replaced by the warmth and love you provided.

It was in these moments that you felt a sense of purpose which was to be the anchor in Sammy's life and to offer her the love and support she so desperately needed.