Sandcastles - Sammy x male!reader FLUFF

Requested by: GiNnYWeAsLeYs_Simp

Setting: The beach

-

You and Sammy were enjoying a sunny day at the beach. The waves crashed against the shore as you strolled hand in hand, leaving footprints in the sand.

You led Sammy to an open area on the sand, and she couldn't help but giggle as you attempted to build a sandcastle. You scooped up a handful of sand and tried to mold it into a tower, but it kept crumbling in your hands.

"Aw, Y/N, don't worry," Sammy said, giving you an encouraging smile. "Let me show you how it's done."

She knelt down beside you, taking a handful of sand and gently shaping it into a tiny castle. You watched with an affectionate smile as Sammy added seashells for decoration, creating a magical masterpiece.

"There you go, my sandcastle king!" Sammy said, her eyes sparkling with affection. "Now it's your turn."

You smiled and carefully dug a shallow trench around the castle, mimicking her every move. The sound of you and her laughter filled the air as you worked together, creating new memories to look back on.

When you and Sammy finished, the sun was beginning to set, and you admired how it cast a warm glow over the water. You and Sammy sat by your sandcastles, hands intertwined, admiring the beauty of the orange blue sky.

You wrapped your arm around Sammy, pulling her closer, and whispered, "You know, Sammy, you make everything feel magical, like a mermaid. The only thing is, I feel like I'm luckier to meet you rather than meeting an actual mermaid."

Sammy blushed, and looked up at you. "And you're the sweetest guy I've ever met."

As the sun began to set below the horizon, you and Sammy shared a sweet and quick kiss.