Tuxedo - Alejandro x reader

Requested by: ZionCole9
Setting: After TDAS, Y/N becomes a fashion designer 
-

After competing in Total Drama All Stars, you became a fashion designer that specialized in luxury items. You decided that reality show life wasn't your thing and wanted to keep designing because that was your calling. 

A familiar face named Alejandro walked into your boutique in shock, once he saw that you were the one who made his last minute tuxedo for his brother's wedding. 

"Y/N!" Alejandro exclaimed, greeting you with a hug. 

You giggled, as he held you tightly. You missed him a lot. "Hi there! I got excited when your brother told me you were my client!"

Alejandro nodded, blushing slightly. "I have always been nothing but pleased by your work, my dear," he said, gesturing around your boutique, impressed by all your designs. "You are an absolute master of your craft."

"Thank you." You said, giving him a proud smile. "Do you want to try on your tuxedo to see if it fits properly?"

Alejandro's heart fluttered at your question, but tried to push it down. "Of course. I wouldn't want a beautiful lady's hard work to be for nothing."

After going through the changing room, Alejandro emerged with a smile on his face, looking more confident than ever in the tuxedo you made him. You felt your knees go weak as he carried such grace and confidence with him.

You noticed how Alejandro's eyes lit up when you blushed, and then he winked at you. He leaned in closer, as he whispered, "Would you like to be my guest for the wedding?"

You were surprised at this approach, but quickly replied, "I'd love that."

Alejandro embraced you once more, clearly proud of where you were now. You closed your eyes, leaning against his chest. You missed this and hoped the wedding night would be a chance for you two to reconnect once again.