One sided - Noah x reader SLIGHT ANGST

Requested by: Chwickennugget
Setting: The mall
-

You, Noah, and Tyler strolled through the mall,  exploring the shops. Noah had feelings for you for awhile, but what he didn't know was that it wasn't reciprocated. You liked Tyler.

As you stepped into a clothing store, Tyler couldn't resist the opportunity to tease and flirt with you, and he did so shamelessly as if Noah wasn't even there.

"Hey, Y/N," Tyler greeted, his voice laced with playful charm. "Looking for something special? 'Cause, you know, you already look amazing."

You chuckled, feeling a blush rising to your cheeks. "Oh, Tyler, always the charmer."

Noah, who had been browsing nearby, observed the exchange with a mixture of surprise and unease. His eyes narrowed slightly, and he felt a pang of jealousy. He had been hoping to make a connection with you, but it seemed that Tyler had stolen the spotlight.

"Hey, Y/N." Noah tried to join in, but was cut off by you and Tyler shamelessly flirting with each other. He sighed then stood by awkwardly, feeling his heart break by the minute.

Noah had to accept that it wasn't meant to be. He decided to be the bigger person and not make things awkward for anyone. With a sigh, he silently decided to support your potential relationship with Tyler, even if it meant moving on.

"I hope you and Tyler have a great time together," Noah said, trying to hide his sadness. "He's a good guy, and you two seem to have a special connection. I'm genuinely happy for you."

"Noah, you mean a lot to me," You confessed softly. "I value our friendship. I hope we can still be friends, even if things are different now."

Noah nodded, his eyes softening as he looked at you. "Of course, Y/N. I treasure our friendship as well. If you're happy with Tyler, then that's what matters."

You smiled happily then went to buy your clothes. Noah put his head in his hands, mumbling once again to himself, "That's all that matters."