Noise - Poly!Shawn x reader x Noah

Requested by: Noahspookiebear
Setting: Shared home
-

You woke up to the sound of muffled footsteps outside your house. It's late at night, and your heart was racing. However, Shawn was the first one of your partners to jump to conclusions. He had a fear of the undead and although you and Noah didn't understand it, you tried your best to be supportive.

Shawn held you tight and asks, "Y/N, are you okay? Did you hear something outside? I'll protect you!"

Noah was definitely the calm one in your relationship. He wrapped his arms around you and Shawn, "Hey, it's alright. We're here with you. You're safe."

Shawn rests his head on your shoulder, his breathing slowly steadying as he found comfort in you and Noah's presence. Noah intertwines his fingers with yours, making sarcastic remarks about zombies, causing you and Shawn to laugh.

Soon, Shawn's panic attack subsides. Shawn looks up at you and Noah and says. "Thank you, Y/N. I'm really lucky to have you... and Noah too, of course. You both mean everything to me."

Noah smirked playfully. "Yeah, lucky us, right? We get to share the burden of your zombie-induced panic attacks."

You smiled, snuggling closer to your partners. "Seriously though.. What was that noise outside?"

Noah whispered in your ear, "Don't push it or he'll blow up again."