Skull crushing - Lauren x reader

Requested by: dancemomfanficslolz
Setting: The woods
-

You ventured into the woods and saw a familiar figure in the distance. You narrowed your eyes, realizing it was Lauren, a strange yet intriguing girl from your school. She was crushing a bunch of fake skulls with a hammer. Her giggles can be heard from a mile away, which was something you found oddly..Cute. 

You giggled then happily strutted towards her, and started crushing the skulls onto the ground. Lauren looked at you in excitement, and giggled, clapping her hands. 

"Let's do it again!" She giggled, jumping up and down. 

You nodded, then flung the skull as hard as you could onto the ground. Lauren handed you and extra hammer and you both laughed, continuing your skull crushing fun. Lauren gave you a proud smile, feeling her heart swell that you understood her in a way that no one else does.

After you and Lauren finished, she said out of nowhere, "You're a pretty  girl, Y/N. I like you."

You blushed deeply, feeling your heart flutter at her words. You always knew you and Lauren were somewhat alike, though you were less intense than her. Nonetheless, you had feelings for her too. 

"I like you too." You whispered, feeling your smile grow as wide as hers. 

Lauren giggled uncontrollable, taking your hand in hers. She sighed dreamily, and stroked your hair. "My one and only.. Let's watch people scream together...Forever...and ever...and ever."