Sugar rush - Noah x Cody

Requested by: NoCo-suka
Setting: Noah's house
-

Cody was sitting on Noah's couch, shoveling candy after candy into his mouth. Noah watched Cody in amusement, knowing Cody had such a sweet tooth for sweets.

"You're going to get a sugar rush at this rate." Noah chuckled, walking over to sit beside Cody on the couch. "How many did you eat anyway?" 

"I don't know. I just can't help it, I love sweets." Cody sighed, shoving a jolly rancher into his mouth. "Mmm!"

Noah chuckled, reaching into Cody's candy bag. However, before he could get a piece of candy, 

Cody pulled the bag away. "Get your own!" Cody whined, holding his bag protectively.

 "But sharing is caring, Cody." Noah said, giving Cody his signature smirk. 

"Oh, but not with my candy!" Cody chuckled, arguing back. Cody threw another piece of candy into his mouth. However, instead of enjoying it, Cody let out a huge groan, clutching his stomach. 

Noah shook his head playfully, then gently took the bag of candy away from Cody, setting it aside on the coffee table. "That's enough. Let me take care of you, okay?" 

Cody nodded, sighing in defeat. He knew Noah was right, he had been eating too much candy.

Noah disappeared into the bedroom to get Cody a bunch of blankets and a heat compress for Cody's stomach. Cody smiled weakly to thank Noah, which made Noah's heart flutter. Noah kissed Cody's cheek then went to the kitchen to make Cody a proper homecooked meal, along with a glass of water. 

Afterward, Noah sat down next to Cody and held his hand, as they waited for the food to be done. They looked out the window at the beautiful sunset together, and Noah knew that this was what he was meant to do; to love Cody unconditionally through his quirks and be there for him every step of the way.