More than just an alliance - Alejandro x reader x Heather

Requested by: OKCHIJT
Setting: TDWT - Around the time Dj left the show :)
-

Ever since Dj left the show, Alejandro and Heather have been all over you, especially since you were very well liked in the show. They have been constantly trying to recruit you to be in either one of their alliances, but the funny thing was, instead of succeeding, they just got in each others' way.

"Y/N, don't listen to him! He's just going to get in the way. Like he always does." Heather sneers, glaring at Alejandro.

Alejandro rolls his eyes then flashes you a charming grin, "Come, Y/N. Let's get away from this negativity." He gently takes your hand, but you stand still, not wanting this to escalate.

"Oh please!" Heather scoffed, then attempted to drag you away.

However, to your amusement, her and Alejandro lost balance then ended up falling into the water. You laughed, causing them to fight even more, as they attempted to splash each other.

You gave them a teasing grin, "If you guys want to fight so much over my attention, you might as well fall in love with me."

Alejandro and Heather stopped fighting then looked at each other, blushing furiously. You winked at them, causing them to blush even more.

You laughed then went to complete the challenge, feeling a flutter in your chest.

Alejandro and Heather glanced at each other once more. Then a realization hit both of them at once; this wasn't just a pursuit of an alliance. It was a pursuit of your affections.

Alejandro snickered darkly them touched Heather's face gently, "Looks like we'll have to see who will win Y/N's heart. I bet the million that it will be me."

Heather narrowed her eyes, her voice filled with determination. "We'll see about that. Game on."

Alejandro and Heather attempted to swim out of the water, but as always, they kept getting into each other's way when they tried to go separate.

"Fuck off!" They yelled to each other at the same time.