Ugh! - Noah x reader

Requested by: Ashley741374

Setting: Noah's place

Note: Heads up, you guys. So many of you requested horror movie themed chapters and Halloween is around the corner! :) 

You and Noah were watching the classic horror movie 'Scream,' which was the first in its series. 

Whenever you watch horror films, you are completely engrossed by it. You have this habit of getting way too into the plot, but you can't help it. Sometimes, the characters in horror movies act like idiots and don't make the best survival decisions. 

In the scene you and Noah were watching, Gale Weathers was pointing a gun at Billy and Stu, who were standing right in front of her, very closely, with a knife. Instead of shooting them, Gale was confronting them, as if they would actually listen to her.

"Stop talking to the killers and shoot them!" You yelled to the screen, a mix of frustration and fear. 

Noah glanced at you in amusement, a small smirk forming on his face. He chuckled, wrapping a comforting arm around you. Noah loved to watch these movies with you, not only for the film, but to see your reactions. He adored your passion for always getting caught up with the plot. 

Billy and Stu managed to grab the gun from Gale then kicked her down, which only fueled your annoyance, frustration and fear even more. Unable to control your anxiety, you yelled out, "Goddamnit, this bitch!"

At this point, Noah could not contain his laughter, and his laughter echoed in the small room. Noah wrapped his arm around you, pulling you closer then kissed your cheek, "It's just a movie, Y/N."

"Yeah, but still! Why would she just talk to the killers who have a knife and are standing close to her when she has a gun? It's just.. Ugh!" 

Noah chuckled, finding your passion extremely adorable. "This is one of the things I love about you."

"My frustration towards idiotic characters?" You asked, amused. 

Noah smirked, "That, and how passionate you get over just about anything. It's refreshing and adds to your charm."

"Thanks.. I guess." You chuckled, feeling your embarrassment fade away. 

Noah shrugged, then held you closer to him, whispering reassurances in your ear, as the gruesome scene unfolded. You buried your face into his chest, occasionally peeking out to watch the film. You knew that with Noah, even though Scream was just a movie, you were safe.