Doodles - Lorenzo x smart goth!reader

Requested by: F1SH_ST1CKZ
Setting: High school
-

As you watched Lorenzo in the high school library, you couldn't help but notice his eyes occasionally wandering in your direction. You were a smart goth girl and usually kept to yourself. However, you couldn't deny the tiny spark of excitement whenever Lorenzo was near.

You glanced at Lorenzo once again, this time making eye contact. He blushed then tried to avoid your gaze but you giggled.

"Make a move." Chet whispered, gesturing towards you.

Lorenzo took a deep breath then walked towards your table, "Hey."

"Hey." You nodded, fueling his curiosity further.

Lorenzo turned towards you. "I gotta say, your style is on point. The goth aesthetic suits you so well." His words caught you off guard, and you could feel your heart skip a beat.

Lorenzo realized what he said then blushed furiously. "Oh no! I mean, not that I'm hitting on you or anything! I just meant your style is really cool, and... uh, sorry if I made it sound weird."

Just as you were about to speak, his eyes landed on your notes and his heart skipped a beat when he saw his name doodled in the corners of your paper. It was obvious you had a crush on him, despite appearing aloof and distant.

A shy smile spread across his face as he realized that you liked him back. "You like me back! That's awesome!"

You chuckled at his bluntness, blushing deeply, "I thought it was obvious from the beginning."

"I didn't want to assume." He said, sitting beside you. "Can I keep one of those doodles?"

You nodded, tearing out a small piece of it from your notes, handing it to him. He smiled then put it in his pocket, feeling butterflies across his chest.

"Thank you." He told you, blushing even more.