Stuffed animal - Lauren x reader FLUFF

Requested by: Scarygirlgf

Setting: A carnival 

Lauren watched you with her usual wide eyed expression and cheek to cheek grin, as you tried to win a stuffed animal on the crane. You were having trouble, and tried to hide your frustration. 

"Babe." You sighed, moving away from the crane. "Want to just go on the rides?"

Lauren nodded, sensing your disappointment. She pulled you into a tight hug then whispered, "It's okay, Y/N. I'm just happy to be here with you. Besides, we're at the carnival and can hear people scream!"

You chuckled, then kissed Lauren's cheek, causing her to giggle uncontrollably. You smirked then began tickling her, and she laughed, falling onto the ground. 

"Lauren, are you okay?" You asked, giving her a teasing smile, helping her up. 

She giggled, then brought you into another tight hug. "That was adorable, Y/N. I can just hug you forever."

You smiled, then led her towards the rides. "Well, we can hug after! Let's have some fun!"

Throughout the next two hours, you and Lauren went on countless rides, particularly the one where people screamed and got scared the most. Lauren held you tightly the whole time, protecting you from the chaos. You found your girlfriend's obsession with screams strange yet endearing. Lauren appreciated how you were one of the few people who understood her. 

It was soon the end of your carnival date, so you went to use the restroom before you left. Unbeknownst to you, Lauren happily skipped away from the restrooms, instead of waiting for you, just to get that cute stuffed animal you wanted from the crane. 

To Lauren's dismay, the stuffed animal was won by a teenage girl's boyfriend. Lauren glared angrily at them, then approached them with the scariest look she could muster. She made threats to them about finding out where they lived, causing them to have genuine chills down their spines. 

The boy dropped the stuffed animal, then Lauren picked it up, happily skipping back to the restrooms as if nothing had happened. 

"Hey, Lauren! Where were you?" You asked, giving her a small smile. To your surprise, Lauren shoved the stuffed animal toward you. 

Lauren giggled again, bringing you into another bear hug. "Thought I'd make my precious girlfriend happy!"

You blushed deeply, hugging your weird girlfriend back. You knew she probably did something unconventional to get this for you, but you didn't mind. "Thanks, Lauren. I'm so lucky to have you."

"I will do anything for you, Y/N." Lauren whispered, sincerely, looking into your eyes. 

For most people, there are exceptions when they say that, but you know that with Lauren, she literally would do anything to make you smile.