Repeat - Ezekiel x 90s' grunge!reader

Requested by: ScreamingHysteria

Setting: Your place

Your favorite band called 'Nirvana' blared through your house, as you and Ezekiel were hanging out, eating pizza in the kitchen. 

"Man, this band is awesome!" Ezekiel laughed, dancing to the music with pizza in his hand. 

You chuckled at his behavior, watching him dance. "I told you, you would like them!"

You had a passion for all things from the 90s' and dressed in a 90s' grunge style. When you and Ezekiel first met last year when you first moved to Toronto, the first thing he told you was that he had never seen anyone like you before. This surprised you because the 90s' grunge style is popular, but then he revealed he was homeschooled and didn't get out much. Since then, you made it a point to introduce him into your little world. 

While the speaker blared, one particular song caught Zeke's attention, which was the song 'Smells like teen spirit.' He danced even faster, and yelled out, "Whoo-hoo!"

After the song finished, Zeke asked if you could play it again and of course, you said yes. You find it endearing how immense he gets when it comes to music. He didn't go out much, so seeing him happy over little things like music was heartwarming to you. 

However as the hour passed, you and Zeke found yourselves playing that song on repeat. You knew this was Zeke's favorite song now, and you didn't mind at all. 

Zeke continued to dance happily, and soon he started memorizing the lyrics and singing along. 

For the next few weeks, Zeke continued to listen to Nirvana with you, but he always had that song on repeat, whether he was in your car with you or at his house or at your place.

 It soon became the little anthem in your relationship with him.