The accident - Justin x reader

Requested by: Bella_Lover69
Setting: A hospital
-

You have been by Justin's side since the accident occurred.  You entered Justin's room, clutching a bouquet of cheerful flowers, as you made your way to his bedside.

"Hey, babe," You greeted him softly, your voice filled concern. "I brought you some flowers to brighten up your day."

Despite Justin's pain, your presence always brought a smile to his face. He mustered a weak smile and replied, "Thanks, Y/N. You always know how to make me feel better."

You placed the flowers in a vase on the bedside table  then pulled up a chair and sat beside him, your hand reaching out to hold his.

"You're going to get through this, Justin." You said. "I know it's tough, but I'm here for you. We'll get through it together."

"Alright, Justin," You continued saying, "let's get you ready for the day."

Justin smiled gratefully at you, his eyes filled with admiration. "I don't know what I would do without you, Y/N."

You leaned in and planted a gentle kiss on his forehead. "Don't worry, I've got you. We'll take this one step at a time."

Carefully, you began by unbuttoning his pajama top, taking extra care not to jostle his injured limbs. Slowly and with great patience, you slid the fabric off his shoulders, revealing the cast that encased his torso. Justin winced slightly at the movement, but he remained determined.

Next, you helped him into a fresh set of clothes. You had chosen loose-fitting pants and a comfortable t-shirt. With gentle and careful positioning, you managed to slip the pants up his legs, one at a time.

"Okay, Justin, raise your arms for me," You instructed, holding the t-shirt open for him.

He slowly lifted his arms as you guided the shirt over his head and down his body.

As you worked, you couldn't help but steal glances at Justin's face. Despite his temporary physical limitations, his eyes sparkled with gratitude and affection. It was moments like these that made you appreciate the strength of your bond even more.

Justin looked as handsome as ever, even with the cast, and you smiled.

"Thank you, Y/N," Justin said, his voice filled with sincerity. "You make even the most challenging tasks seem effortless."

You smiled and took his hand in yours. "That's what love does, Justin. We take care of each other, no matter what."