Mini zoo - Poly!Noah x reader x Cody x Duncan

Requested by: Pika-chibihiro
Setting: Your home
-

After moving in with your partners Noah, Cody and Duncan, you decided to bring your pets with you from your old childhood home. You had a lot of pets and they didn't know about it until now

You brought them, carefully placed inside kennels and you could see Duncan and Cody trying to hold in their laughter, while Noah looked genuinely shocked.

"Looks like we have a small zoo on our hands," Noah chuckled, closing his book and making his way over to you. "I have to admit, I didn't expect this many animals, but hey, the more the merrier, I suppose. As long as they don't interrupt my reading time too much."

Duncan raised an eyebrow as he spotted one of your kittens chasing its tail.

"Well, well, well," Duncan smirked, crossing his arms. "Looks like we've got a whole mini zoo here. I hope they're ready for a bit of chaos because I have a feeling they're about to become my partners in crime. Just don't tell Chef Hatchet about the horse in the backyard. I don't think he'd appreciate the surprise."

"Y/N, this is amazing!" Cody exclaimed. "I've always loved animals, and now we have so many of them! I can't wait to play with the dogs, cuddle the cats, and maybe even learn how to ride a horse. This is like a dream come true!"

As you watched your partners react to your furry babies, you had a big smile on your face. You loved how they accepted this part of you.

Just then, your calico cat named Whiskers gracefully hops onto the couch on Noah's lap, curling up and purring. Noah's surprise is evident as he glanced down at Whiskers, but he couldn't help but crack a small smile.

"Looks like Whiskers has chosen you, Noah," You teased, a playful grin spreading across your face. "I guess he appreciates your company more than you'd like to admit."

Cody chimed in, chuckling lightly. "I mean, who can resist Noah's charm? Even the cats are falling for him now!"

Duncan smirked and nudged Noah's arm. "What's the matter, Noah? Afraid you'll catch a case of cat fever? It's not like you to be so cuddly."

Noah playfully rolled his eyes. "I'll have you know that it's just a temporary alliance. Whiskers probably sensed my superiority and decided to bask in my presence. Nothing more, nothing less."

You, Duncan and Cody exchange amused glances, unable to contain your laughter. Noah blushed and chuckled lightly.

You snuggled up next to Noah on the couch, petting Whiskers' ears, "Don't worry, Noah. We all love you."

Noah chuckled, "Thank you."

As you continued teasing each other and laughing, you all snuggled together onto the couch, surrounded by your mini zoo of wonderful animals.