Idiots - Courtney x reader x Gwen

Requested by: __justkai1083
Setting: TDAS

-

You sighed, as you walked ahead, trying to get away from Courtney and Gwen. You loved both of them, and were interested in them, but you wished they could give you space to think instead of trying to impress you. 

"Y/N, wait up!" Courtney called, pushing Gwen to the side of the ground. Gwen quickly got up, shoving her back. Courtney pulled Gwen to the ground, then the girls got into a heated argument. 

"Idiots." You muttered, shaking your head and walking away. 

"Wait!" Courtney called, catching up with you, along with Gwen. Courtney took out a paper from her pocket, "I wrote you a heartfelt letter."

"What about the way you acted towards Duncan?" Gwen chuckled, giving her a piercing glare. "That really wasn't very sincere, was it?"

"He was the one who played me!" Courtney whined, giving you the letter. 

Gwen felt a pang of jealousy, then quickly picked a wildflower from the grass, handing it to you. "Y/N, I am not finished with my sketch of you yet, but I want you to have this. It is genuine and sincere, unlike Courtney's stupid little gift."

"You're both acting stupid!" You exclaimed, unable to contain your frustration. "Girls, just please let me think first and stop trying to outdo each other. I need to do this at my own pace."

Courtney and Gwen looked at each other with guilt, before nodding slowly. Gwen spoke up, with remorse in her words, "We're sorry, Y/N. We didn't mean to pressure you."

"Yeah." Courtney agreed. "Just take the time you need. I'll be waiting."

"We'll be waiting." Gwen corrected, giving Courtney a small glare. 

You sighed, then nodded, continuing to walk away. You glanced at Courtney's letter and Gwen's flower in your hands, and smiled. You still appreciated their gestures, even though you didn't agree with their reasons behind it. 

You glanced back at the two girls hearing them yelling insults at each other in the distance. Before you knew it, both of them tripped over their own feet, falling onto the ground. You laughed a little, shaking your head. 

"Idiots!"