Obsessed - Topher x reader

Requested: Fritterzz
Setting: TDPI

-

It was no secret that Topher had a huge monster crush on you. Ever since you joined the show, his obsession with Chris was replaced with being obsessed with you. Of course, being Topher, he still wanted to be the host of the show, but your beauty and confidence caught his eye, and he spent most of his energy trying to impress you. 

Whenever Topher talked with the other contestants, he always found a way to bring you up. He would shower you with handwritten letters and extra food he would manage to find. At first it was cute, but it's been getting out of hand. 

You found Topher attractive and had feelings for him too, but you just wished he would take it slow. You wished he could be himself, instead of trying to be like Chris so you could be attracted to him. It was an awkward situation. 

"Y/N, I can lead the challenge. Just watch." Topher called out to you, attempting to get his team to listen to him. However, they were mainly annoyed by his antics. 

Topher kept trying to get people to listen to him, but his attempts were futile. You sighed in annoyance and decided enough was enough. You approached Topher with a concerned expression on your face. 

"Topher, enough. I like you for you, okay? You don't need to go all out and act like Chris so I can accept you." You explained, giving him a pleading look. 

"Do you mean that?" He asked, looking at you in surprise. 

"Yes! Now, can we take this slow, please." 

Topher hesitated then his expression softened once he realized how serious you were being, "Fine. But can I have a picture of you to keep beside my bed?"

You narrowed your eyes at him then walked away. 

"Y/N? Y/N I was just joking!" Topher laughed, catching up to you.