Stargazing - Gwen x reader FLUFF

Requested by: Gracess

Setting: In a secluded place on top of Gwen's car 

You and Gwen found yourselves lying on top of Gwen's car, hands intertwined, gazing up at the night sky. The stars twinkled brighter than ever, leaving you and Gwen captivated by their beauty. 

As you and Gwen lay side by side, you pointed to a cluster of beautiful stars and said, "That reminds me of you, Gwen." 

Gwen turned her attention to the twinkling stars. "Really? How so?" she asked with a gentle smile.

You blushed softly, explaining to Gwen, "The stars are beautiful and captivating, just like you. Every time I look at them, I'm reminded of how you captivate my heart with your presence. You shine brightly in my life, Gwen, just like a star." 

Gwen's heart fluttered at your words, feeling an overwhelming surge of warmth and love. She whispered, her voice filled with sincerity. "Y/N, you have no idea how much your words mean to me. You're the most beautiful star in my sky too."

You gave Gwen a radiant smile, "Thank you, Gwen." 

Gwen leaned in closer, her nose and yours almost touching. She softly kissed your cheek, then said, "You're my guiding star, Y/N. I'll always be here for you, just like the stars are always there in the night sky."

You felt butterflies rush through your chest, and she chuckled at your reaction. You and Gwen continued to lay there, under the stars, and the night seemed magical. You felt your connection to Gwen grow even stronger. 

Gwen couldn't help but feel grateful for the stars that had brought you and her closer together and for you, the one who had captured her heart in the most beautiful way.