Humorous misunderstanding - Noah x reader

Requested by: mikksluvvrhaes and N41a4ia. Both of you requested Noah at the same time :)
Setting: A park 
-

Sometimes, Noah's sarcasm and dry humor can get the best of him. He can come across as a jerk, even when he doesn't mean it because that is a part of his charm. He is unfiltered, but you loved that about him. 

While you and Noah were walking hand in hand in the park, Noah unintentionally said something that struck a nerve with you. You immediately shot him a glare, one that was intense enough to send chills down his spine. Noah's heart sank, realizing that he had upset you.

Noah felt guilty and tried to apologize to you. However, thanks to his natural dry humor and cute sarcastic personality, while he was apologizing to you, he accidentally blurted out something funny. 

You felt your glare break into a wide smile despite you not wanting to stop being angry at him. Noah noticed this and felt relieved. You quickly noticed this and attempted to hide your amusement by glaring at Noah again, but your efforts were futile. You were annoyed yet amused because you wanted to keep glaring at him for being such a toad sometimes. 

You covered your face and burst into loud laughter, with your voice echoing across the park. Noah was caught off guard, and he couldn't help but chuckle too. 

You then playfully ran away from Noah, with your laughter filling the air. You didn't understand and found it cute and annoying at the same time how Noah managed to turn the situation around. After a few moments, you managed to compose herself and called out to him.

"Noah, you're an idiot!" You yelled out to him, smiling widely at him. "But you're my idiot. And maybe.. You're a bit of an asshole."

Noah laughed, then caught up to you, wrapping his arms around your waist, burying his face into your shoulder. He planted a kiss on your cheek. "Well, I guess that makes us a perfect match doesn't it?" 

You nodded then Noah hugged you once more, apologizing sincerely for being inconsiderate earlier. He never wanted to hurt you, he only wanted to see you smile. 

Despite these occasional misunderstandings, you and Noah knew that your shared sense of humor would always bring you closer together.