Our first home - Poly!Gwen x reader x Courtney

Requested by: I_maybe_trans
Setting: Adulthood
-

You, Gwen and Courtney had all decided to take the next big step together and buy a house, a place where you could build a life together. After weeks of searching, you found the perfect home that was in a quiet neighborhood. You were excited to have your morning runs there every day.

Boxes were scattered around every corner of the house, waiting to be unpacked, so the three of you worked together, laughing and teasing one another as you arranged furniture and hung up pictures on the walls.

"I can't believe this is actually happening." Gwen signed, leaning onto the couch. "We finally have a home that's ours!"

You chuckled, joining in with her on the couch. "Well, believe it. We'll make many more memories to come."

Courtney rested her head on your shoulder, with her arm wrapped around your waist while Gwen, on the other side, intertwined her fingers with Courtney's. The feeling of being surrounded by their warmth and affection filled your heart with joy.

You leaned back against both of them, allowing yourself to fully sink into the moment. "We'll continue to unpack later."

"Yeah." They both agreed, cuddling you closer to them in exhaustion from the day. The stress of the day melted away as you just cuddled together in silence.

When you gazed at Gwen and Courtney, you realized that this was more than just a house, it was a sanctuary, a place where your unconventional but beautiful love story could unfold.

You leaned forward, pressing a gentle kiss onto Gwen's forehead, and then onto Courtney's. You were all happily in love and you knew your love for each other would only grow stronger.