Tattoo artist - Ezekiel x male!reader

Requested by: StephanieAJasa 🍟🍔
Setting: Tattoo shop

Note: I don't know how getting a tattoo works so I apologize if I got anything wrong.
-

Zeke decided to try something different by getting a tattoo. He thought it would make him look cool and he had always been intrigued by the art behind tattoos.

Zeke waited patiently for the tattoo artist, which was you. You had a big smile on your face as you greeted Zeke, causing his heart to do a flip.

You and Zeke had a long discussion about what sort of tattoo he would like, along with some small talk. Then, with a needle and inkpot in hand, you began creating his tattoo.

As you created his tattoo, Zeke watched you and focused more on you than the work. He found you undeniably attractive and he questioned at the moment if he was straight. You noticed he was checking you out and you smiled with a hint of a blush on your face.

After three hours, Zeke smiled at the artwork you worked on his sleeve, then gave you a generous tip of $50.

"Thank you." Zeke said, sincerely. His heart pounded fast and he felt a warm feeling in his chest, which made him feel weird.

You smiled brightly, lightly touching his hand. "No problem.. Zeke."

Zeke gulped, feeling a blush spread across his face then smiled, leaving the tattoo shop with his heart pounding harder than ever.

This was the day that Zeke knew he had a lot of self discovery to deal with.