Braids - Zee x reader

Requested by: therealjulia3 and bedbeforeboys

Setting: Your place

You rested your head against Zee's chest as you and him watched Soul Surfer together. Zee smiled, barely paying attention to the movie and mostly focused on you. His warm, steady heartbeat made you feel relaxed and you found yourself absentmindedly playing with his hair. 

A few minutes passed and you started braiding Zee's ponytail. Zee felt even more relaxed at this gesture, closing his eyes. He mumbled, "Thanks, Y/N."

You chuckled, then continued braiding his hair, quickly. You traced the braid with your finger, smiling at your work. Zee sat up, opening his eyes then saw the reflection on his phone. 

"Radical." He said, giving you a thumbs up. "I'll wear this braid the rest of the night because of the amount of love you put into it!"

You replied, smiling affectionately, "You don't have to! You always look cute to me, Zee."

Zee laughed then wrapped his arms around your shoulders, pulling you closer to him. "I want to, because I think it's adorable how you always play with my hair. It also makes me look more awesome." 

You smiled, then intertwined your hands with his. "If that's the case, then I'm all for it."

 You and Zee spent the rest of the night watching the movie, and as you leaned your head against Zee's chest, you could feel him start playing with your hair. You smiled, then soon drifted off to sleep.