Lipstick marks - Heather x male!reader

Requested by: nenenari
Setting: Heather's place
-

Heather recently bought a bunch of lipsticks and she was excited, not only because she wants to look good on your dates or just for the sake of it, but because she had a surprise in mind. 

You patiently sat on the living room couch, because after Heather came from the store, she said she wanted to test out her lipsticks on you. She claimed it was just for the color. Usually, you would disagree, but you decided today why not? What's the worst that could happen?

"Wow." You gasped, smiling widely at your girlfriend. She had maroon lipstick on. "You look beautiful."

Heather smirked, then walked towards you, lifting your chin up. She placed a kiss onto your forehead, causing you to blush. Then without a word, she disappeared into her bedroom to apply lipstick again and bring out the rest of it to make things easier. 

For the next twenty minutes, one by one, Heather placed different shades of lipstick kiss marks onto your face - ranging from nudes, orange to reds.

 You were completely flustered by the end of the session, causing Heather to smile in triumph. She then gave you a final kiss, but this time on your lips, and you felt fireworks rush through you like never before. 

"Thanks for helping me test these colors." Heather spoke softly, blushing a little. She would never admit in a million years that she just wanted to see you covered in kiss marks. 

You chuckled, a bright blush still clear on your face, "What's a guy got to do? Make his beautiful girlfriend happy."