Treasure chest - Manitoba x reader

Requested by: Cunty_coochie
Setting: The jungle
-

As you and Manitoba ventured into the jungle with him leading the way, you saw something shining amongst the trees. You tugged on Manitoba's arm, pointing towards the source of the sparkle. You both approached a hidden clearing, where a magnificent treasure chest sat, half-covered by vines and leaves.

"That's beautiful, Y/N. Just like you." Manitoba winked, causing you to blush.

"Whatever." You laughed, then went to examine the chest.

You and Manitoba carefully cleared away the vegetation, revealing the chest then opened it.
You both looked at the open chest in shock seeing a bunch of sparkling jewelry, containing Diamonds, rubies, emeralds, and sapphires.

"Damn!" You exclaimed, and Manitoba chuckled. He took a necklace then placed it on you. You smiled then felt the beautiful Diamonds against your skin.

"Y/N, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Let's make some memories!" He suggested, pulling out his camera.

You eagerly nodded then you struck playful poses, feeling like a queen while wearing a bunch of Diamonds. Manitoba took turns with him doing a flirtatious smirk with a crown.

You both laughed then took the chest with you guys, carrying it with you together towards your car.

"We're going to be rich." Manitoba exclaimed in excitement.

You nodded, feeling even more excited about all the things you planned to buy once you sold the jewelry. "Yup."

However, for you it wasn't just the future money that mattered. It was these beautiful moments with him that you would cherish for a lifetime.