Please don't push me away - Justin x reader ANGST

Requested by: no_elixx
Setting: TDA 'Masters of Disasters'
-

As Justin sat on a log, holding his injured face, he was devastated. The rock that had hit him left him with visible bruises, and in his mind, it meant he had lost everything he had worked for. He felt he had lost you.

You approached Justin with a concerned look on your face, "Justin, I'm so sorry about what happened. Remember that you're so much more than your appearance. You're talented, charismatic, and you have so many amazing qualities that make you who you are."

However, Justin's insecurities got the best of him. He looked up at you, his eyes filled with self-doubt, and spoke, "I can't believe I let this happen. I'm just a pretty face, and now even that's ruined. I don't deserve you, Y/N. You deserve someone better, someone perfect."

You had never seen him so vulnerable and defeated. You knew he was struggling, but you couldn't bear to see him distance himself from you. You took a step closer, trying not to lose your patience. "Justin, please don't push me away. I care about you, and I want to be here for you. We all have flaws and imperfections, but that doesn't define us. You're worth so much more than you realize."

Justin remained silent, his gaze fixed on the ground. He abruptly stood up and started to walk away. You felt your heart break at every step he took away from you.

You called out one last time, "Justin, please don't push me away... Please, Justin? We can get through this together."

However, Justin didn't turn back. He continued walking away, leaving you standing there, heartbroken and hoping that one day he would find the strength to let you back in.

You sighed then mumbled quietly to yourself, "I'm sorry, Justin. I'll be waiting for you until you're ready."