Our secret love affair - Vito x Yakuza!reader

Requested by: Hismearriderx
Setting: A hotel
-

Vito entered the hidden hotel filled with Japanese artifacts and symbols. You were waiting for him. He always came here but never told a soul.

Vito wrapped his arms around you and whispered in his typical deep voice, "Hey, babe. Missed you like crazy."

You smiled, feeling butterflies erupt. "I missed you too, Vito."

After a moment of silence, Vito said, "I want to give you the life you deserve, filled with luxury and happiness."

You sighed, knowing how complicated things were. Sometimes you wished things could be normal, but this was your life. You were in the Yakuza, something you should've never told anyone in the first place. However, you trusted Vito.

You took Vito's hands, giving him a serious expression. "Vito, you know the risks involved in being with me. My family's in the yakuza, and they won't approve of our relationship. They'll do anything to keep us apart."

Vito's expression turned determined, his muscles tensing. You blushed at the sight.

"I don't care what they think. I love you, Y/N, and I'll do whatever it takes to protect our love."

You smiled softly, "Vito, you don't know how much your words mean to me. Promise me one thing: promise that you'll stay safe and never get involved in my family's affairs."

"I promise, Y/N. I'll keep you safe, and I'll do whatever it takes to make sure we can be together." Vito spoke, sincerely.

You both leaned in and shared a passionate kiss, knowing that despite you being in the dangerous world of the yakuza, you would always stand by each other and fight for your love.