Number one fan - Katie x reader

Requested by: zazamite
Setting: Fashion runway
-

You stood backstage, nerves tangled in your stomach, as you waited for your turn to step onto the runway. It's your biggest fashion show yet, and you've poured your heart and soul into every design. You are a famous fashion designer and model, and Katie was a fan of you before you got together.

Suddenly, you caught a glimpse of Katie, your girlfriend, standing near the entrance with her eyes fixed on you. You felt a flutter of happiness knowing she's here to support you.

You took a deep breath, straightened your posture, and gracefully walk onto the runway.

As you took your first step, the crowd erupted into applause, their cheers and whistles filling the air. However, you heard a high-pitched squeal, which was so obvious it was Katie.

Katie squealed so loud that her voice rose above the entire audience. You giggled at her enthusiasm, feeling a burst of pride knowing she's cheering for you.

With every stride, you caught glimpses of Katie in the crowd. Her support and love for you made this moment even more special. Her presence never failed to make you feel so confident yet so nervous. She's always had that effect on you.

You struck a final pose, and the crowd got on their feet, applauding your talent and hard work. However, Katie's beaming smile captured your attention the most. Her smile made you feel more special than any type of award.

As you made your way backstage, you were greeted by Katie, who wrapped her arms around you in a tight hug. "You were amazing, Y/N!" She exclaimed loudly with her signature squeal. "I've never been prouder of you."

You blushed and buried your face in her shoulder. "Thank you, Katie. Having you here means the world to me."

Katie chuckled softly, pulling you closer. "You're my superstar, Y/N. I'll always be your number one fan."