Spider web - Platonic!Svetlana x reader

Requested by: JxstThxt1Bxtch
Setting: TDROTI 'Finders creepers'
-

"Help!" You yelled, seeing a big spider approach you.

Mike sensed your distress and almost immediately, his alter Svetlana came out, her protective instincts kicking in. She gracefully jumped and did her beautiful dance as she leaped onto the spider web. Her nimble movements caused it to vibrate, throwing the approaching spider off balance.

"Thank God." You sighed, smiling at the sight of your best friend. Svetlana and you had a close friendship, along with Mike. She fronted mostly when she saw you needed help. You weren't as athletic or graceful as her and she knew she had to help you whenever you were in distress.

With each twirl and spin, Svetlana skillfully avoided the spider's advances. She used her keen senses and quick reflexes to anticipate its movements, always staying one step ahead. The spider, confused and disoriented by the unexpected turn of events, struggled to catch up with the nimble dancer.

Meanwhile, Cameron proceeded to beat up the spider, which gave Svetlana time to approach you. She carefully lifted you in her arms then twirled and landed on the ground.

"Thank you." You whispered, pulling her into a hug.

Svetlana laughed, ruffling your hair, then did a small beautiful dance, "Anytime my darling Y/N."

You smiled as you danced alongside her, until Mike fronted. You both kept giggling and twirling each other gracefully. You imagined her with blonde hair, a tall figure and blue eyes if she were to have her own body. She never exclusively told you how she looked in Mike's inner world though, but you did imagine her whenever you had a chance to draw her.

Mike eventually fronted then pulled you into a hug as well, "Svetlana is lucky to have you as a friend. It's no wonder she comes out whenever she senses you're in danger."

You nodded, smiling at Mike's words. You loved how protective Svetlana gets over you. "I am. She's lucky to have you as her host too, Mike."