Graffiti - Duncan x reader

Requested by: OKCHIJT
Setting: Abandoned building
-

Duncan, known for his graffiti skills, had decided to introduce you to the art form. He found a secluded abandoned building adorned with old brick walls that were perfect for your graffiti adventure. As you and Duncan approached the wall covered in faded paint, you felt a mix of excitement and nervousness.

Duncan noticed your nervous expression and took your hand, offering you reassurance, "Don't worry, Y/N. Graffiti is all about self-expression and having fun. Just let your creativity flow and I'll be here to guide you too." 

You nodded and picked up a spray can.  With Duncan by your side, telling you how to angle it, you began to carefully sketch your design on the wall. Your hands trembled at first and at first, your mark on the wall was too faint, but you soon started gaining more confidence with Duncan's encouragement. 

"You're so cute." Duncan chuckled, playfully spraying a burst of color next to your creation. 

Your nervousness began to fade and you started having even more fun, as you and Duncan sprayed different colors onto the wall. Duncan cheered you on, impressed by your work. 

After an hour, you and Duncan stood back to admire your masterpieces. The once ugly wall now had a mural that reflected you and his personalities. 

Duncan wrapped his arms around you, pulling you closer to him.  "You did amazing, Y/N. I knew you had it in you."

You leaned against him, blushing. "Thanks, Duncan. I couldn't have done it without you. This was so much fun!"

Total Drama scenarios [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara