Thank you!

Hi guys,

So, that was fast! This book started on August 4th, just three months ago and it's already finished. I didn't expect it to be finished that quickly!

I've never completed any Wattpad book before with 200 parts, so this is my first time. I'm very flattered and I hope that this means you guys enjoy my stories!

TD oneshots is completed also, with just me needing to publish the remaining requests there. I'm pleasantly surprised that since I came back in May earlier this year from my two year hiatus, both of my books managed to be full.

The reason I decided to make a TD scenario book is I know that with my other book 'TD oneshots,' the stories are usually long and deal with plots and sometimes, people prefer more concise scenarios where they just want to hang out with the characters.

I made this book so that I can offer more options to make my readers happy. That was the point of me having two different books and I do enjoy writing simple scenarios with just moments between you and the characters. I always strive to have more variety in my work and listen to your suggestions.

If you didn't get a chance to request here, don't worry, the journey isn't over yet.

I have come out with a second TD scenarios book. I just find joy in writing and I hope you'll enjoy that book as much as you did this one. I had so much fun writing this book that I wanted to make a second one.

The book is already out and on my profile! ☺️ 🌸

Overall, thank you so much. I'm happy to continue writing for you guys. 💜