His gesture - Cody x reader

Requested by: Sugarxspice- and zenitsusbabygirl
Setting: The beach
-

You and Cody spent the whole morning walking along the shoreline of the beach after watching the sunrise together. You barely took breaks in between walking because you admired the beautiful glow of the rising sun shining in the water. The sun's rays were warm on your skin, and the air was fresh with the smell of the ocean. You two were in a daze, lost in the beauty of the moment.

As you and Cody continued your walk, you suddenly winced and stopped, clutching your feet. Cody immediately noticed your discomfort and knelt down beside you. 

"Are you okay, Y/N?" Cody asked, concern evident in his voice.

You tried to hide your discomfort, but the pain was evident on your face. You sighed, then admitted, feeling a bit embarrassed,  "I think my feet are hurting from all the walking." 

Without even hesitating, Cody flashed a warm smile and offered a solution. "Don't worry, I've got you covered. Hop on my back, and I'll carry you."

"Cody!" You chuckled, feeling your face heat up. "You really don't have to do that."

"But I insist!" Cody exclaimed, giving you a smirk. "After all, what kind of boyfriend would I be if I don't take care of my girl?"

You sighed, contemplating the options, but your feet really did hurt. You nodded shyly and climbed onto Cody's back, wrapping your arms around his neck.

Cody stood up and began walking again, taking careful steps to ensure he doesn't drop you. As you continued your stroll, Cody couldn't help but notice how much he loved doing this with you, supporting you both literally and emotionally. He always wanted to be the one to take care of you and make you feel cherished, even if it meant doing simple gestures like carrying you. 

As you reached a shaded spot near the water, Cody gently lowered you to the ground, then sat beside you, gazing at you affectionately.

"You know, Y/N, don't be afraid to let me be there for you whether it's carrying you when your feet hurt or if you just need someone to talk to," Cody said, his voice sincere. "You're special to me and I want you to know that."

You blushed once again, smiling shyly and whispered, "Thank you, Cody. You make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world."

You and Cody sat there for a while, enjoying each other's presence and the peacefulness of the beach.