The glamour girls - Chet and Lorenzo x Female!team reader

Requested by: Yamichy
Setting: the ridonculous race
-

The team name you and your best friend came up with was 'The glamour girls.' You had a (Y2K or coquette) style, while your best friend's style was (Y2K or coquette). You and your best friend embraced your unique styles and had a passion for it. 

Chet and Lorenzo admired you and your best friend's style from a far for a while, and they both developed a crush on you both. Lorenzo had a crush on you, while Chet had a crush on your best friend. They wanted to impress you both with their "knowledge" of fashion.

"Hey ladies." Chet grinned, with him and Lorenzo walking up to you and your best friend. 

You raised an eyebrow, amused by the two boys. "What's up?" 

"I-Uh." Chet stammered, finding his words. "We just wanted to say that you both look pretty hot!"

"And gorgeous!" Lorenzo chimed in, shoving Chet to the side for Chet's blunt compliment. 

Lorenzo and Chet began talking over each other, stumbling over their words, visibly flustered by you and your best friend's presence. They began spilling information about how your styles are so cool. 

As they were doing that, you and your best friend couldn't help but find their attempts to make conversation very endearing. You glanced over at her, noticing she looked just as amused as you were. 

"Guys!" You laughed, causing them both to look at you and Best/F/N, blushing. "Relax. We appreciate the compliments and find you both charming."

"Really?!" Lorenzo asked, excitedly. Chet grinned widely, unable to contain his excitement. 

Your best friend nodded, "Absolutely! Want to hang out with us?" 

Lorenzo and Chet began stumbling over their words again. You and your best friend exchanged glances, giggling at the two boys. You both took each of them by the hand, leading them to a local cafe.

"Let's go!"