Beautiful snake - Heather x reader

Requested by: 0Charlotte0mae0
Setting: TDI
-

You were sitting on the docks, patiently waiting for Heather. Heather was your current love interest and despite her reputation, you saw something in her that others didn't. You recognized the vulnerability underneath her exterior and you were one of the few people she truly cared about. 

Suddenly, Bridgette arrived and she asked, "Who do you prefer? Heather or Lindsay?"

You knew exactly why she was asking that. Ever since the tensions between Lindsay and Heather have been running high, there has been a lot of people debating on whether they were team Heather or Lindsiot. 

Without hesitation, you replied, "Heather all the way. She's badass."

Bridgette, taken aback, questioned your choice. "You know she's a snake, right?"

You shot back, "Well, she's a beautiful snake, and I stand by her."

Bridgette looked surprised then walked away without saying anything. Just then, Heather arrived with a hint of vulnerability in her eyes that only you understood. You pulled her into a hug, causing her to hesitate but slowly hug you back. 

"You're going to be okay." You assured Heather, hugging her tightly. "There's a lot of strength in you that I admire and you're not defined by how others perceive you."

"I'll try to remember that." She mumbled, giving you a rare genuine smile. 

You chuckled, "Good, because I believe in you. I believe in us."

"Me too, Y/N." Heather said, her voice filled with emotion. "Me too."