Live stream - Julia x reader

Requested by: godlysorrows
Setting: Julia's house
-

Julia decided that today was the day she would go live on Instagram and introduce you to her millions of followers. You were nervous because you knew how terrible people on the internet could get, but you trusted Julia's intentions.

As the Instagram Live stream started, hearts and comments flooded the screen. The camera focused on Julia. Julia waved at her followers and greeted them with her beautiful smile.

"Hey, everyone! Welcome to today's live stream! I have someone very special I want to introduce you all to," Julia announced, her voice filled with excitement. "Meet my amazing girlfriend, Y/N!"

Julia turned the camera towards you. You were visibly nervous and gave a shy wave, causing Julia's smile to grow. The comment section exploded with heart emojis and words of encouragement.

Julia wrapped an arm around your waist, pulling you closer, as she continued, "Isn't she just the cutest? Y/N might be a little shy, but trust me, she's incredible!"

You blushed, feeling a bit overwhelmed by the attention.

Julia chuckled softly, glancing at the comments flooding in. "Aw, look at all those sweet messages for you, Y/N. They love you already!"

You glanced at the screen, seeing the love and support from Julia's followers. It was both thrilling and intimidating to suddenly be in the spotlight, but Julia's reassurance helped ease your nerves.

"I'm so grateful to have Y/N in my life," Julia continued, her voice filled with affection. "She's the most amazing person I know. Y/N, do you want to say anything to everyone?"

You took a deep breath, gathering your thoughts. "Hi, everyone! Thank you so much for all the love and kind messages. I'm really happy to be here with Julia, and I hope you all enjoy getting to know us better."

The comment section erupted with more hearts and positive comments, expressing their excitement and support for you both. This made you feel more comfortable being Julia's new girlfriend.

Julia pressed a soft kiss on your cheek. "Thank you, everyone, for your incredible support! Y/N and I are thrilled to have you on this journey with us. We'll be sharing more about our adventures, love, and everything in between. Stay tuned!"

After Julia ended the live stream, she couldn't resist teasing you, "You were scared, weren't you?"

You blushed, "A little.. But I'm glad your followers support us."

Julia wrapped her arms around you once more, "I'm glad too, babe, but remember, even if they didn't, I would still love you."