Bed scare - Brick x reader

Requested by: DrawinNoob
Setting: Brick's house
-

You knew that Brick was always ready to face any challenge head-on, so you decided to playfully test his courage by hiding under his bed and waiting for the perfect moment to scare him.

While Brick was out for his running routine, you waited until it was almost time for him to come home. You knew you crawled underneath, trying to suppress your giggles. From your hiding spot, you could hear Brick enter the living room.

After a few minutes, Brick walked into his room. He placed a water bottle on his desk and turned towards his bed.

As Brick approached the bed, you could hardly contain her excitement. Just as he was about to sit down and take off his shoes, you shot your hand out from under the bed, grabbing Brick's ankle. Brick let out a surprised yelp and jumped back, nearly falling over.

Your laughter echoed the room, as you crawled out from under the bed. Brick narrowed his eyes at you, still trying to catch his breath.

"You...you scared me half to death!" Brick exclaimed, his heart still racing. He couldn't help but laugh along with you, realizing your playful prank had caught him off guard.

"I couldn't resist, Brick! You're always so brave and composed. I wanted to see if I could catch you off guard."

Brick smiled, his face flushing slightly. "Well, you definitely succeeded. I never expected a surprise attack from under my own bed. But I have to admit, it was pretty clever."

"It was." You said, leaning against his shoulder.

Brick smirked, then tilted your head to look at him. "I will get you back."

"Bring it on." You chuckled, knowing Brick would probably scare you good next time.