Splash fight - Jo x reader

Requested by: 333PaleRose444
Setting: A lake
-

You and Jo were on a date at the lake. The sun is shining brightly, and a gentle breeze rustles through the trees. You both strolled along the lakeside, enjoying each other's company.

As you walked closer to the water's edge, you lost your footing and accidentally slipped, falling into the lake with a surprised yelp. Water splashed everywhere, soaking your clothes and you blushed in embarrassment, knowing Jo saw the whole thing. 

Jo bursts into laughter, unable to contain her amusement at your unexpected tumble. She clutched her stomach, her laughter echoing through the air. You couldn't help but join in, realizing how ridiculous the situation must have looked.

You reached out and grab Jo's hand, pulling her into the water with a playful splash. She let out a surprised shriek, and you laughed saying, "Now, who's laughing?" 

You and Jo ended up splashing each other, sending waves of water through the air.

"You're gonna get it now, Y/N!" Jo snickered, trying to playfully drown you. 

"No fair!" You exclaimed, splashing water towards her face. She spat out the water that got in her mouth and she flung even more water towards you. 

You both continued splashing each other then after a few minutes, you headed back to shore. Your clothes clung to your skin, and your hair was a mess, but there's an undeniable sparkle of happiness in both your eyes.

You and Jo sat by each other on the sand, watching the light waves on the lake. "You always manage to make everything fun." 

Jo smiled, pulling you closer to her. "That's because with you, there are a lot of things worth smiling about."