Reverse - Gwen x Trent's sister!reader

Requested by: JohnathenYoungs
Setting: TDI 'Who can you trust?'
-

You stood on the side, watching as your girlfriend Gwen climbed the cliff, as Heather held her on a rope. You were Trent's sister, only a year younger than him and Trent managed to set you and Gwen up. Since the beginning of the competition, you and Gwen have been inseparable.

"You can do it, Gwen!" You called out, seeing her fall from the explosion.

Heather scoffed, clearly jealous of your support. No one liked Heather and that was known. She tugged on Gwen's rope, attempting to rip Gwen's skirt in hopes to embarrass her in front of you. However, to Heather's surprise, Gwen yanked the rope and ripped Heather's shorts instead.

"Ugh!" Heather yelled, causing you and Gwen to laugh. Gwen quickly made it to the top of the cliff before Heather could pull her down in revenge.

"Yes!" Gwen cheered. You ran to the other side, then headed to the top straight to Gwen pulling her into a hug.

"That was badass, babe! I knew you had it in you!" You exclaimed, proudly.

Gwen chuckled, kissing your cheek. "Heather didn't see it coming. No one messes with us."

"Exactly." You said, linking your arm with her's. "Come on, let's get away from all this madness."

Gwen nodded, following you as you left the chaos together.

Trent watched you and Gwen disappear into the distance with a huge smile on his face. He was happy you and Gwen found happiness together amongst the tensions and competitiveness of this chaotic show.