Halloween costumes - Poly!Cody x reader x Noah FLUFF

Requested by: imauglyass-

Setting: Your shared home with Cody and Noah 

-

It is almost time for Halloween, so you, Noah and Cody decided to spend the afternoon trying on your costumes together. You spent the morning shopping for the right materials, and now you're excited to see what kind of costumes you'll come up with. 

Noah bought a lab coat, boots, gloves and a mask. Cody bought a cowboy costume and a toy gun, and you bought a costume of a zombie cheerleader. 

Noah held up a white lab coat, pretending to be a mad scientist, while you dramatically groaned and staggered towards him like a zombie cheerleader. You all burst into laughter, reveling in their Halloween spirit.

You twirled around, showing off your costume. Cody and Noah's eyes widened as they took in the sight of you. The combination of your spooky yet cute appearance made their hearts flutter.

"How does this look?" You asked Noah and Cody. They gazed at your costume in awe, both stammering over their words, blushing. You giggled, blowing them a kiss. "You guys are hilarious."

"You look absolutely stunning, Y/N." Cody blurted, with his face turning a shade of pink. 

You smiled at his reaction, and then prompted him to do the same. "Now, show yours too, Cody!"

Cody nodded, then went to change into his cowboy costume. He came out after a few moments, aiming the pretend gun. You and Noah burst into laughter, then you both wrapped your arms around Cody into a group hug. 

"I already know this Halloween would be even more memorable.. Now, that you guys are in my life." You confessed, feeling slightly embarrassed. 

Cody and Noah held you tighter towards them. Then out of nowhere, Noah scooped you into his arms then carried you to the couch while Cody raced towards the couch too. 

Noah kissed your forehead, then nuzzled his face close to your cheek. "Let's watch a movie, my beautiful zombie."

You blushed, then snuggled close to Cody and Noah on the couch. You would not trade these guys for any other guy in the world.