Charm bracelet - Sammy x reader

Requested by: HyenaLover360
Setting: High school

-

"And you're worthless, disgusting, and everyone else thinks so. That's why they call you 'Samey,' Samey." Amy spat out, giving Sammy a death glare. 

Sammy sat there, trembling with tears, listening to her sister pour out hateful words. Sammy didn't understand why Amy hated her, and she secretly wished they could respect and love each other like real sisters. But no, Amy hated her, for reasons unknown. 

Witnessing the encounter, without a word, you stepped in between Sammy and Amy. "Knock it off, Amy. Sammy is amazing, and I wish you could see that."

"How could I see what's not even there?" Amy retorted, crossing her arms. 

You stood in front of Sammy, protectively, "Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it isn't there. Besides.. You guys are identical twins. Have common sense for a change, idiot." 

Before Amy could reply, you gently took Sammy's hand, leading her away from Amy. You guided Sammy towards a bench in front of the school, then sat next to her, wiping her tears with your thumb. 

Taking a deep breath, you took off your charm bracelet on your wrist that had symbols of strength on it such as butterflies, a flower, and a tree. You dropped the bracelet onto Sammy's lap. 

"I want you to have this." You whispered, continuing to Sammy's tears. "These symbols on my charm represent strength and you have so much of it, Sammy."

"But.. It's yours." Sammy cried, getting even more emotional. 

You smiled, gently taking Sammy's wrist, clasping the bracelet onto her. "I just want to give it to you. You inspire me everyday by staying strong, and I want you to be reminded that someone here cares and is rooting for you."

Sammy nodded, then hugged you tightly, with a mixture of relief and pain clouding her thoughts. You smiled, gently rubbing her back. 

From then on, you vowed to always protect Sammy and stand by her side against Amy and Amy's minions no matter what.