Season 0 Episode 2: King Of Shadow

(The six ninja and Wu sail to the frozen WasteLand on a ship to retrieve the shurikens of ice.)

Jay: I spy something... white!

Kazashi: That's snow that can be an ice. Zane, this is how it was like when you archive your potential. You can do ice or even make a snow.

Zane: It is? Woah...

Aya: Ha! That is cool!

Cole: (to Jay & Aya) Could you try to be quiet for once? This ain't easy.

(The boat stumbles as they're sailing ahead.)

Jay: (Groans.) I spy something broken!

Aya: That's sail idiot!

Kai: If Sensei knows the way to the next golden weapon, then why isn't he steering the ship? We've been drifting aimlessly for miles.

Zane: Sensei's wisdom is beyond my own.

Sensei Wu: The most powerful move in Spinjitzu can only be accomplished when all 6 elements of creation are combined. Earth! lce! Lightning! Fire! Moon! Sun!

Jay: Ooh~ what happens when all of them are combined?

Sensei Wu: The Tornado of Creation. The power to create something out of nothing.

(Kai attempts a few mnoves that might actiate the Tornado of Creation.)

Kazashi: Kai don't!

Sensei Wu: No, Kai! If done incorrectly, it will lead to disastrous consequences.

Kai: Disastrous consequences. Right.

Aya: why you always made me annoyed Long gel ha-- (The boat then crashes on icy land.) Oof! (She fall on the ground as Kazashi help her stand up.)

Cole: Uh...wasn't me.

Kai: Did I do that?

Sensei Wu: No. We are here.

(The ninja then walk to the Weapon's direction and come across a few frozen when they across they saw skulkin.)

Cole: Whoa... looks like someone's already been here.

Aya: More like a baby!

Zane: The shurikens!

(Zane reaches for them in mid-air, but gets frozen in the process, awakening the ice dragon at the same time. The ninja then escape the Frozen WasteLand with the shurikens and a frozen Zane. They crash onto a dead end, unfreezing Zane in the process.)

Zane: Ow

Kazashi: You good buddy?

Zane: Yeah, I'm good.

(The ninja head to the to collect the nun chucks of lightning. The Skulkin are shown to be following the ninja.)

Zane: We're being followed.

Jay: (gets the nun chucks.) Now let's go!

Aya: Jay! Watch out! (the lightning dragon appears out of nowhere as Aya push Jay.)

Jay: (holding nun-chucks.) Thanks Aya!

Aya: No problem..

(The Ninja's ran away escape as Samukai laughs Evilly everything is going to be a plan, as they celebrate except Kazashi are sitting silent, Aya sleep and Sensei Wu are meditate)