Season 12 Episode 16: Game Over

(A beam of energy bursts through the roof, of the Mechanic's lair. The Empire Dragon fies out of the beam, while NPCs from Prime Empire start to spawn all over Ninjago City. The Mechanic and most of his henchmen run away from the Manifestation Gate. P.I.X.A.L. and Zane throws two of the henchmen aside while Tyke swings his tail at another. Aya is being shocked by the Manifestation Gate's power due to being connected to it. Wu is tied up on the floor.)

Aya: Uuhhhaaah!

Wu: Uhh! Athaya! Hold on, please!

Aya: Uh, ah!

Zane: My First Daughter! (He's been surrounding by henchman.) No!

P.I.X.A.L.: Zane!

(P.I.X.A.L. runs knocks the henchman to the ground, they two smiled.)

P.I.X.A.L.: Mr. Dyer, we require assistance.

Tyke: Yeah! Ugh. (Kicks another henchman away.) The sooner the better!

(Dyer nods and falls down a ladder. He runs towards Wu.)

Wu: P.I.X.A.L., Zane, help Athaya. (Dyer starts to untie Wu.)

(P.I.X.A.L. runs towards Zane and attempts to unplug him from the Manifestation Gate. Jay and Kazashi enters Ninjago through the gate on their fusion colours Blue and Indigo Dragon.)

Jay & Kazashi: Zane!/Dad! P.I.X.A.L!/Mom! Aya! Tyke!

(Jay and Kazashi gets off their blue and Indigo Dragon. He and Zane pull the cord off Aya. Aya falls to the ground, motionless.)

P.I.X.A.L.: (She hugs Kazashi.) My second son..

Zane: Aya..Aya..My first daughter. Please say something..

Kazashi: Aya! (He runs at Aya.)

Tyke: Say something you Nindroid! Or else l'm going to- (Aya wakes up, gasping)

P.I.X.A.L., Zane and Tyke: Aya!

Jay: Oh! You had us scared, buddy! (He helps Aya up.)

Aya: What happened? Where are the others?

Kazsshi: They got turned into energy cubes... (Dyer and Wu gasp.)

Tyke: I'm sorry. (He this his head.) But could you repeat that? I think I had some electricity stuck in my ears from that manifestation portal. Because it sounded like you said-

Jay: Kai, Cole, Lloyd, Caila, and Nya all got turned into energy cubes. (The others gasp again.)

Kazashi: But it's okay, because we gonna get'em all back.

Jay: All we have to do is A, find Milton Dyer, B, find Unagami, C, get them to work out their issues, D, convince Unagami to turn all the energy cubes back into people and E...Uhm, I don't think there is an "E" I think that's it.

P.I.X.A.L.: We found Dyer.

Milton Dyer: And I will do whatever I can to help.

Wu: Are you certain Unagami can be reasoned with?

Jay: I think so. He doesn't seem "evil" to me. Just confused.

Kazashi: He doesn't understand what he's doing.

Milton Dyer: This is all my fault. Vast Industries forced me to shut the game down. And I did it. But I didn't understand what I had created. I didn't know it was alive.