Season 13 Episode 5: Queen of the Munce

(in the dungeons, Murt leads Nya, Caila, Lloyd, Jay, and the freed Munce through the tunnels.)

Lloyd: I wonder what happened to the others.

Caila: l just hope they're safe.

Nya: For now, we'll have to follow these guys..wherever they're going.

Jay: The others will be okay. Don't worry.

Lloyd: I hope so. (Caila sighs, as Lloyd comforts her. Caila shocks as she accepts it.)

Murt: (Stops at a three-way tunnel.) Um...hmm.

Lloyd: Everything okay? Why'd we stop?

Murt: Murt not remember the way.

Jay: What? I thought you knew these tunnels like the back of your hand!

Murt: (He looks at his hand, confused.) Uh..

Jay: (He sighs in exasperation.) Ugh.

Tyke: Can you try to recall anything? Are you sure you can't remember which tunnel we have to go through to get to safety?

Murt: Is one of these. (Points at the tunnels.) Either this way, or this way, or this way.

Lloyd: Yeah, um, we figured it was one of them, Murt, but we kinda need to know which one.

Murt: How about this way? (He points behind the group.)

Lloyd: That's the way we just came.

Jay: Oh, great! Now we're gonna get lost down here, we're never gonna see the sun again, we're all gonna-

Nya: (In front of the third tunnel.) It's this way, guys!

Caila: How do you know?

Nya: I can see footprints in the dirt.

Jay: Oh. Nice work, Nya. (To Caila, Tyke and Lloyd) See, I told you it would be fine!

Tyke: You just said- ugh... (Jay walks ahead, Tyke facepalms while Lloyd shakes his head at him from behind. The four Ninja and the Munce enter the tunnel. The four gasp as they arrive at the Munce Home-Cave.)

Jay: Wow...

Nya: It's beautiful.

Caila: (Touches the green crystals planted on the wall.) Crystal's...

Munce Sentry: (Stops the group.) Halt! Who goes there?

Murt: Where?

Munce Sentry: There!

Lloyd: (Whispers to Murt.) He means you, Murt.

Murt: Oh. Murt goes there.

Munce Sentry 1: Murt? Son of Murt?

Tyke: (Whispers to Caila and Nya.) Son of Murt? (Caila and Nya shrugs.)

Munce Sentry 2: You escape from the Skull Sorcerer? How? (Jay waves nervously.)

Munce Sentry: My Queen! We have visitors.

(The group enters the Munce's home cave and meets a Munce seen on a throne.)

Murtessa: (Gasps.) Murt!