Season 1 Episode 13: Day Of The Devourer

Wu: You must do everything in your power to stop the. Go, ninja, go! Yes.
(The Devourer swallows Pythor and Wu.)

Kai: Sensei.

Aya: Old man!

Jay: No. (The Devourer spots them.) Oh, maybe if we stand perfectly still.

Kai: Run!

Jay: (Trips.) Wait! Wait for me!

Nya: Fire up the engines. I said fire up the engines!

Lloyd: There's no wind. And we only have reserved fuel.

Nya: Use it. (The ninja make it to the bounty.)

Jay: Uh, hate to tell you this, but objects in the mirror are closer than they appear. (Kazashi shake his head in disappointed.)

Nya: Working on it. Blasters on full.

Kai: Whoo-hoo! Take that, you stupid snake.

Kazashi: Uh, I think it heard you.

Aya: aahhh! It's so Bigg! Nooo!!

Nya: We're going as fast as we can. I'll try to make it to Scattered Canyon.

Zane: Probability of us making it that far is less than 8 percent.

Nya: Never tell me the odds!

Cole: It's coming in for another attack. Port side.

Caila: We're losing speed. We'll drop to the ground pretty soon.

Nya: Throw everything overboar.

All: What?

Nya: We need to lose some weight.

Lloyd: Port side! (The ninja begin throwing out many things including a fridge only for the Devourer to eat it all and grow exponentially.)

Jay: Man, he sure is hungry. Does anyone else think the Devourer looks bigger than it did before?

Cole: The more it consumes, the bigger it gets. Don't throw anything else overboard.

Nya: Phew. We made it to Scattered Canyons. Hold on!

Cole: Ah, we lost him. (The Devourer bites off an engine.)

Nya: Abandon ship!

Zane: Goodbye, old friend. (They leave, and the Devourer swallows the Bounty.)

All - Kazashi: No!

Cole: Unh, it's gone.

Aya: Oh, that was too intense. All that action makes you so thirsty.

Zane: There's no time to rest. We need to warn people before it becomes bigger.

Jay: Bigger? Bigger!? That thing in one big bite crushed our entire ship! We need to save as many as we can. Uh, uh, we'll find some kind of refuge, somewhere safe to hide. Ooh, the Tombs. Yeah, they're underground. Sure, we'll be without sunlight for months, but they're perfect.

Cole: And what? Just give up?

Jay: You know as well as I do, we have no chance at stopping that thing!

Kazashi: Hey, stop it! Listen to yourselves. Is this what Sensei Wu would've wanted? Us fighting? Running and hiding? Giving up?

Lloyd: But he's not here anymore. (Everyone begins to mourn losing their master.)